There's a huge amount of natural products on the market. However the term natural is often left to interpretation and it's often hard to know whether the products you buy actually contains ingredients which fit with the natural ethos. We believe that if a product is natural, the majority of ingredients must be from nature.
To address this, our products are certified to a Soil Association COSMOS Natural standard. COSMOS Natural products do not have to contain any organic ingredients - although ours do!
This involves third party checks, annual inspections, detailed production records and lots of traceability paperwork - but it means our products can carry the Soil Association COSMOS Natural logo and you know that:
- No animal testing has been conducted
- A minimum of 98% of the ingredients must be from nature. Any non-natural ingredients which are necessary to keep the product fresh or make it work should meet strict standards, green chemistry principles and cannot exceed 2%.
- No endangered plant species may be used and no GM Ingredients.
- No controversial chemicals, parabens and phthalates are in the product
- No synthetic colours, dyes or fragrances.
Previous Post →